26 July, 2017
Whole Wheat Tutti-Frutti BiscuitsPosted in : Breads, International, Snacks on by : Animesh Tags: Bread, Break Fast, Dessert, Eggless, Snack, Snacks, Sweet
A great and loved by Jain Recipe egg-less Tutti frutti biscuit
:: Whole Wheat Tutti-Frutti Biscuits ::
Now who does not love sweets, and biscuits and cookies in any shape and form are loved by all… Here is a recipe contributed by our reader Mrs. Hema Jain, from Ahmadabad in Gujarat we hope you will enjoy it….
>> Prepration Time :: 35 Minutes Cooking Time :: 30 Minutes <<
:: Ingredients ::
- Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Salted Butter – 100 gms. (Cut into Small Pieces)
- Powder sugar – 1/3 to 1/2 cup
- Mixed Tutti – Frutti – 1/4 cup
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1 tsp.
:: Dough Preparation and Baking Process ::
- Take a big Bowl and mix Flour, Sugar and baking powder in it at first, than butter into it and crumble it and make a semi crumbled dough from it, than tutti-frutti to it and mix well.
- Now add milk to the crumble slowly and knead into a dough, your biscuit dough is ready. Cover this dough with a Stretch Film (or Cling Film) and place in the freezer for 15 minutes for resting.
- In the meanwhile pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- After cooling we will cut the dough shapes of biscuits.
- Slightly grease the baking/cooking tray with butter and place the cut biscuits on the tray and place inside the preheated Oven.
- Bake for around 15-20 minutes depending on the thickness of the biscuits.
:: Tips ::
- To ensure even cooking you may flip the biscuits after 10 minutes of baking.
- You can also mix baking power along with milk to the dough.