9 October, 2015
Aate Ka Halwa [Whole Wheat Flour Pudding]Posted in : Desserts, Indian on by : Anu Jain Tags: Dessert, Indian, Sweet
Yesterday evening after coming from office my dear husband as always asked me, “Meethe mai Kya Hai” Thus I thought why call sweets from outside, and decided to make this instant desi dessert. Problem Solved !! here sharing with you a delicious recipe of this dessert Aate Ka Halwa [Whole Wheat Flour Pudding]… Njoi….
- Wheat Flour- 1Cup
- Ghee [Clarified Butter]- 1/2 CUP
- Sugar-1/2 CUP
- Water- 2.5 CUPS
- Dry Fruits-
- In a pan heat ghee and then add wheat flour to it.
- cook it while stiring continuously till the colour turns dark brown.
- In another pan mix the water and sugar till the sugar dissolves and heat for 30 secs.
- Pour the water in the mixture slowly and steadily.
- Stir the mixture continuously while pouring water so that no lumps are formed.
- Stir till water is evaporated.
- garnish with your favorite dry fruits.